Published on March 12, 2021
In light of the recent closure of some schools, gyms and offices and as per current Government and HKRU guidelines all rugby activities are currently suspended until Monday 22nd March 2021. We will provide a further update once the HKRU provides further communications next Monday with regards to resumption.
Valley Fort follows Government and HKRU guidelines for COVID-19 and is committed to keeping our community safe by taking any supplementary action it deems advisable. Please ensure you have read carefully and understood the following documents:
- Valley Fort COVID-19 Guidelines
- Valley Fort Covid-19 Track and Trace Form
- Valley Fort COVID-19 Hygiene On & Off Pitch
- HKRU Guidance for Symptomatic Persons
- HKRU Return to Rugby Roadmap
If you have any questions at all with regards to our guidelines or are unsure what actions you need to take, please contact us.