We are very conscious of the current situation in the Hong Kong and want to give back to our community during these challenging times.
Throughout the month of March, every Thursday from 6pm – 9pm, Valley RFC and Valley Fort are supporting FEEDING HK to ensure those in need manage to be fed with, MARCH FOR FOOD.
A lot of the trusted sources of hotels/hospitality and the airlines have struggled through recent times meaning food sources and other kinds of donations (including: beverages, household and personal care items, cash donations) have reduced dramatically. It is our turn to make a difference and help to provide three balanced meals a day for those in need.
WHEN & WHERE?
- Venue: Happy Valley Bar N Grill
- Dates: March 5, 12, 19 and 26 (Thursday)
- Time: 5 – 8pm
WHAT DO I DO?
- Turn up to the venue with at least 1 of the following items:
- Rice, Noodles, Pasta
- Oats, Cereals
- Dairy Products (e.g: U.H.T. Milk)
- Biscuits and Crackers
- Canned Vegetables and Fruits
- Canned Fish and Meat
- Cooking Oil, Condiments
- Baby Food, Formula
- Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to drop off items at your home / work for you to bring to the venue on the night
- You and / or your family, friends and colleagues can make a cash donation to arrange a group purchase of food – every $100 HKD raised will support 20 meals for the community
- Spread the word by mouth or through your personal social media platform by sharing the flyer below
Every little bit helps! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in March!